Friday, January 15, 2010

The Last of the Best!


Steve Lee, (Cell phone:  408-691-1016) a delightful young man, informed me minutes ago that the very last unsold Pontiac G8 GXP is now available at Pearson Buick Pontiac GMC, 1176 W. El Camino Real. Sunnyvale, CA 94087.  This is a car that has made numerous 10 best lists and received more press this past year than any American car.  This one is white and has a manual 6 speed transmission.  It was the dealership owner's personal driver and has about 4600 miles.  It has never been titled and is eligible for all rebates and a full factory warranty.

There were 1,829 manufactured in Australia by Holden and shipped to the USA.  This is the only one remaining.

Why don't I buy it, you say?  I bought mine on 3/31/09.  After 22,000+ miles, I can only say that it is the most awesome vehicle I have ever owned!

No comments:

Post a Comment